Wednesday 13 April 2011

Lazy weekend


Friday is my day at home, because I have nobody to look after my girl. This Friday vas very windy and rainy, so almost all day we spend inside watching movies :)

 ...and here is my all day knit :)















 
Saturday and Sunday was very windy too, but it was not raining, so we spend a lot of time outside in the yard.
  Milda only recently discovered the moon... 
 ...and moon gazing is very fun thing to do.
  Finally I manage to take a picture of starling. Starling song wakes up us every morning :)
We did a lit of drawing in the weekend too :) Milda was very happy to draw with me such big picture.


 
 



The beginning of the week was very busy and full of stress. I have to do so many things with studies and at home over this week… I hope it all turns up fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment