Thursday 7 April 2011

Recently projects

A bee costume for Milda.

Simply knitted two piece costume – striped vest and shorts (+socks). Black yarn – 100 % wool and with yellow yarns I had problem finding right “bee” color. Finally I picked 70 % acryl 30 % mohera yarn. The result of these different yarns a pretty good.


Milda was satisfied with result too :)
The purpose of costume was my friend son second birthday party.
warm hat for Milda.

The hat goanna be right size for the next cold season.
 ...and now I am mad about making baby stuff.
The madness reason is my nephew Markas. He was born on 29th of March and I can’t wait to see him in real (not in photo or skype). The problem is, that my sister with husband and the little one lives in Norway.
I hope I’ll be able to take break in my studies and Milda’s passport comes on time, to take a trip this month, otherwise we meet Markas only in summer.
 Cardigan for Markas.
 leaf hat :)

 baby hat :)

a baby hat I finished yesterday

 
this cardigan with few more baby hats and socks are in Norway already :)
 And of course - baby blanked. The Lithuania flag colors have been picked not intentionally :))

No comments:

Post a Comment